Oct 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.....COOKIES, CANDY AND CHIPS...OH MY!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

The holiday has started out with a table full of yummy (MY ALL TIME FAVORITES) sugar cookies and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the business office across the hall. 






This is my first real holiday during my weight loss challenge.  I made a commitment last night to see it through successfully.  I CAN DO THIS but I must be prepared!!

I purchased 13 chocolate chip cookies worth 36 points of my 49 Weekly Allowance.  No guess work, I know exactly how many points are going into my mouth today.  I have my treats, and they have already been accounted for. 



I then found a "Before" picture to remind me how far I've come and where I NEVER want to return. 



 
 
 
 
 

I have my anchor, water, Cherub tomatoes, carrots, pineapple, grapes and apple (all mentioned in previous posts).  I AM PREPARED TO CONQUER THE VERY AND HIGHLY LIKELY HOLIDAY SABOTAGE!!
 
 
 
 
I'm going to scare the FAT right off of me this Halloween!! 
 
BOO!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment